Our vertically integrated team of in-house professionals internally manage our own portfolio of properties, investments, loans and development projects. This platform has successfully completed over $1.5 billion of tax credit transactions, $3 billion in real property transactions and today runs the company's robust and diverse privately held portfolio of more than 2.5 million square feet.
Breaking ground in 2017, the Westin Bethesda will be the first full service hotel in Bethesda constructed since 1982. It will include state-of-the-art conference and meeting rooms, a business center, Westin Signature bath toiletries for guest restrooms, world-class fitness center, 24/7 valet parking, lobby bar with dining options, best-in-class concierge, 24-hour room service and a first-class independent restaurant. On the hotel grounds, a beautiful public plaza will create a pedestrian link from Woodmont Avenue to Wisconsin Avenue that will be highlighted with outdoor seating and public art.
The hotel will lie at the intersection of Woodmont, Wisconsin and Norfolk Avenues, just 800 feet from the Bethesda Metro Station. As Bethesda's next world class destination, the hotel offers easy access to numerous dining options, movie theaters, jazz clubs, live theatre venues and comedy clubs. This legacy project will stimulate economic growth and enhance Bethesda's cultural experience.
Services and Amenities
- 300 oversized guest rooms & suites
- Over 4,000 SF of natural light filled, above grade state-of-the-art conference & meeting space
- Oversized & full service fitness facility with yoga studio, sauna, and massage room
- Valet parking in the underground garage
- Full service concierge and business center
- A first-class independent restaurant
- Lobby bar offering varied dining options, from upscale full service coffee bar in the mornings to small plates and a curated beverage program in the evenings
- 24-hour room service