DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton
The DoubleTree by Hilton features 270 guestrooms, about 13,200 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, and a full-service restaurant and bar. Offering full-service amenities such as a seasonal rooftop pool and sundeck, fully-equipped fitness center, valet parking, and complimentary shuttle service to and from the National Institutes of Health and the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the hotel benefits from year-round corporate room night demand.
The main entrance of the Hotel is situated directly on the highly-trafficked Wisconsin Avenue. The entrance features a porte-cochère with valet parking in the Hotel’s 146-space below grade parking garage.
Our hotel combines state-of-the-art accommodations with warm, plush furnishings and the flair of a modern boutique. The Hotel benefits from its affiliation with Hilton Worldwide and with a global distribution system that includes 758,500 guestrooms. The DoubleTree brand is represented in more than 450 locations worldwide featuring inviting social spaces, high-end amenities and offerings, and a first-class loyalty program.
Located in the thriving urban district of Bethesda, Maryland, the area offers nearly 200 restaurants, two live theaters, 20 art galleries, and some of the best shopping in the Washington Metro Area.
The DoubleTree by Hilton is located within walking distance of the Bethesda Metro Station, the free Bethesda Circulator, Capital Bikeshare, numerous bus stops and a free shuttle to two large nearby corporate campuses. It also benefits from easy access to the beltway and the Dulles International, Reagan International and Baltimore-Washington International Airports via Woodmont, Wisconsin and Old Georgetown Road. Bethesda, along with neighboring cities of Rockville and Gaithersburg, form the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor, which is home to a number of software and biotechnology companies and government agencies.
Services and Amenities
- 270 sun-filled guest rooms with sweeping views, including 131 king rooms, 124 double rooms, 9 residence suites with kitchenettes and 6 junior/executive suites.
- 13,200 SF of IACC certified flexible meeting and event space consisting of a conference center and 11 meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Free area shuttle
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access
- MP3 docking station
- 42-inch high definition LCD television
- Premium cable TV channels
- In-room pay-per-view movies
- Coffee and coffeemaker
- Spacious desk and work area
- Dual-line speakerphone with voicemail
- In-room safes
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Rollaway/extra beds
- Complimentary cribs/infant beds
- Individualized in-room climate control
- 3 restaurants and a shared wine lounge and small plate bistro; The Cup
- Room service
- Fitness Center with weight training and cardio equipment
- 24-hour Business Center
- Limo/town car service
- Valet Parking
- Hilton echeck-in
- Wedding Services